Tuesday

Pregnancy Reads//

One of the first things I wanted to do when I found out I was pregnant was read a pregnancy book. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone here, most first timers want to know what to expect. A perfect read would be what to expect when your expecting, but it's not the one I chose. I remember leaving the doctors  office and running to the book store to buy my first pregnancy book!

When you get pregnant your body goes thru so many changes, hormones go all over the place and you really don't know what your experience will be like. I don't think anyone can prepare you for what's in store for you, but I think everyone can relate that reading others experiences and professional insight can put you at ease for what is about to happen in the next 40 weeks. 

Here are the books I read that helped me prepare to welcome baby! 

                              I'm a fan, so this is the first fun book I read. Find it here.

I wanted a home birth, so a friend sent me this and Spiritual Midwifery, very interesting books. Get it here.
                                                                      Find it here.

Vaccination is a very important topic for me, currently reading this very informative book. Get yours here.

                                                               Happy Week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all your comments! ♥ Thank You