Friday

Lets Go Shopping//

Happy Friday!

We have a big weekend, it's P's birthday on Sunday! We don't have any set plans yet, maybe a BBQ with some friends or dinner with our little family, regardless its his first birthday being a dad so it will be  special. Me and Sophia went shopping on Wednesday and bought him an outfit, shirt, shorts and shoes. He usually doesn't like the styles I like for men, so I gave him the gifts on Wednesday because I wanted him to wear it on his birthday. And what do you know, he didn't like the shirt or the shoes :( so we are going tomorrow to exchange them. 

Speaking of shopping, I want to introduce to my blog this sweet little moccasin shop on etsy. KNOTTY  TOTS has the cutest most stylish moccasins for babies, check out the shop here. I can't wait to get a pair for Sophia, I'm waiting until she gets a bit older and for this major trip we are taking in November. 

Candace Rasmussen from Rexburg, Idaho is the lovely mom who makes these beautiful moccasins and owner of Knotty Tots. She uses both suede and leather and they come in lots of different colors and styles. But the best part is that $5 from each order goes to help orphans in Africa! Go get your baby a pair, they go with everything and your baby will be the stylish of the bunch! 

Here are a few photos of my favorite Knotty Tots!!

Have a great weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all your comments! ♥ Thank You