Friday

Sophia in Wonderland Baby Shower

 
I had been planning my baby shower for a long time, before I was even pregnant, I know you must think I'm crazy but I just love a pretty, well put together party. When I found out I was having a girl I called my brother Erick and we agreed on an Alice in Wonderland theme. Even though showers are supposed to be thrown for you, I was not giving anyone the hard job of throwing ME a party. I wanted to be involved, in fact I was in CHARGE! I won't call my self a babyshowerilla, however I will say I wanted perfection, I wanted everything exactly how I envisioned, can you blame me? Erick made all the eat me, drink me signs and the character masks who were inspired by the photo booths that are so popular today, they were a big hit! I think I got everything I wanted, it was a beautiful baby shower and Sophia was showered with amazing gifts from family and friends, thank you everyone!  Stay tuned for more baby things!

Ps. I'm already planning Sophia's first birthday! Would you expect anything less, lol!

You can see Erick's work here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all your comments! ♥ Thank You