Wednesday

Fashion: Kim Kardashian Inspired Look

I'm going to keep this one short and sweet, its been a long day! The Kardashians are everywhere these days, literally, why not on my blog! I don't know about you but I think Kim's fashion style is very predictable, she's usually wearing a pencil skirt dress that's extremely tight and looks perfect on her, giving her that beautiful hourglass figure, and even though it suits her I'd like her to be more adventurous when it comes to fashion. I mean the girl can wear ANY designer she wants and her sisters are always so much trendier! If you're a fan of Kim Kardashian and admire her style, perhaps you can wear something like this next time you're going out to a lunch date, romantic date, or even to run some errands! We all have a little Kardashian in us! Wink Wink!!

1. Anthropologie "Hourglass" Form Dress@http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=23746332&catId=CLOTHES-DRESSES&pushId=CLOTHES-DRESSES&popId=CLOTHES&navCount=14&color=071&isProduct=true&fromCategoryPage=true&isSubcategory=true&subCategoryId=CLOTHES-DRESSES&templateType=subCategory

2. Aldo Gowens Necklace@
3. Bakers Bologna IX Handbag@
4. Bakers Diedra Platform@
5. LC Lauren Conrad Vented Sunglasses@
6. J. Crew Flower Bud Earrings@
7. Urban Outfitters Metal Bangles@

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all your comments! ♥ Thank You