Friday

Fashion: What I'm Wearing {Red Lips}




I've been obsessed with wearing red lipstick for about a year now. I would have never worn red lips in the past, but since its such a huge trend these days I decided to try it out. To my surprise I really liked the results! My lips are pretty plumped so I thought red wouldn't compliment me, however I think it does. I love Chanel, but then again who doesn't, their makeup is fabulous, my husband got me this lipstick for Christmas and I love it! Red lips make me feel sexy, if you are a bit shy about wearing red lips, I encourage you to try it, you have nothing to loose and you might be surprised by the results, as I was.
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet• La Fascinante

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment :))

    And yeah def red lips are awesome...unfortunately just doesnt fit to me..so im jelious :))

    xoxo

    Katerina from www.myneonrock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Chanel lipstick on you!
    xoxo,
    Fahionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Chanel lipstick. Red lips are the best.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. red always is glamour! it look pretty on you!
    follow each other? what do you think?? i will do right now ;)

    http://sticktofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love red lips as well, but I only wear it for evening looks. It makes my features harder so it makes me look older if I wear bold lipsticks during the daytime. So I try to wear only sheer lipgloss, which softens my features so that I look younger.

    Sara from Diary of a Modern-Day-Lady

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments! ♥ Thank You