Friday

NFL Kickoff//

Yesterday was the kickoff to football season and I love some football! I'm a New York Giants fan, last year I was chosen to be the Giants style ambassador. The picked one fan from each NFL team, flew them to New York City, where we stayed at the Marriott in Times Square for three nights had a photo shoot for us, party and Q&A with the commissioner of the NFL and NFL legends. It was an incredible experience to say the least. 

I was 6 weeks pregnant at the time, I was tired, sick but still had a great time. I had my turn off episode from social media so I never blogged about it, a year later is the perfect time to post the photos from the photo shoot. I had my own stylist, hair and make up person! I wouldn't mind having them around every day of my life! 

Congrats to the Denver Broncos on their victory against the Baltimore Ravens last night! We are Manning Brothers fan in the Crowne home!!


                                                          Happy Weekend!



The Giants gear is all by Nike, the stud jacket is DVF, the peplum is Zara and leggings Nike. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all your comments! ♥ Thank You