Sunday

Home Sweet Home//Sophia's First

A quick post after a few weeks in hiding. It's been a stressful few weeks but times are looking up and decisions have been made. Plus we have lots of exciting times ahead! October is right around the corner and its my favorite month, I love Halloween. Grandma Oonagh is coming to visit us all the way from Australia in October!!! Then we go to Ireland in November to visit Grandad Oli!! We are very excited indeed for the next two months, then it's Christmas Time! 

A few photos of our home for the last three and a half years, this was Sophia's first home, where she was conceived, where my water broke and where I tried for 23 hours to have her but she had other plans in mind. It is where we brought her home to and it will always be her first home. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all your comments! ♥ Thank You