Monday

For my daughter//

Its been a few days since I've blogged, it's hard when you have a 4 month old who fights her sleep, barely ever naps and wants to cuddle mommy all day long! But I don't mind, I love cuddling you and if its all day long, even better. Our days consist of sleeping all morning, getting out of bed around noon, playing in bed, cuddles, walks around the neighborhood, cuddles, playing in bed, cuddles, bath time, playing in bed, cuddles, laying in bed while cuddling and finally you falls asleep while nursing around midnight. In between all those cuddles I nurse you, find time to eat and clean the apartment. It's a full time job being a mommy, and the most rewarding job, wouldn't trade it for the world! 

You are 4 months and almost sitting up on your own. You are not a pro yet and don't have complete balance but you sit up for a few seconds and with the boppy pillow you sit up just fine. It's incredible to watch you grow, every smile, every face and every movement is simply the most beautiful thing in my life. The other day you slapped me in the face and I laughed histericaly and called your daddy to tell him. It's the simple things that fill my life with happiness now that you are in it. I love every waking moment next to you, when I look over and you have a big smile on your pretty face. I change your diaper early in the morning, some mornings you wake up really hungry and cry on the way to the changing table, but when I put you down I talk to you and then you give me a big smile! I love those moments, but my favorite moments, are when we go to bed and you latch on to me, to nurse. They are such tender moments, and when I look in your eyes looking at me, my heart melts. I love you with all of my being, love your face, your hair, your smile, your hands, love your everything Sophia Harper. You also have the cutest yawns, since you were a newborn you have been making the noisiest yawns I've ever heard! LOl, it's like you are so stressed and had a tough day at the baby office. Every moment with you gets better each and every day, I'm taking it day by day, but I look forward to your kisses, hugs and when you call out for me, mommy!!!

I write this while you are asleep next to me, you fell asleep at around 1am. It's raining out. As I hear the rain fall, I pray to God that he watches over you and sends his blessings our way, that he keeps you healthy, good hearted and out of trouble. I trust you God! Amen




       2 Days Late, But...

Be Good to All of Us, that is my wish. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all your comments! ♥ Thank You