Wednesday

{In Chelsea}


Top•My Story | Shorts•Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren |Shoes•Converse | Bag•Marc Jacobs | Necklace•Nine West | Watch•Fossil (similar here) | Sunnies•Gucci ( i need these in my life)
 
Its been a long day, been up since 7:30am :(
and I'm not a morning person. I knew I had a long day at the studio today
so I wanted to wear something comfortable. Throw on a cute black top with a pair of jean shorts,
some converse, a cool necklace, over sized sunnies and you
are ready to combat a long day at work.
I woke up this morning wanting to
be comfortable but still looking
chic, I think I managed to do it! Hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far!
 
Hoy ha sido un dia muy largo, me levante a las 7:30am :(
no soy una persona que le guste madrugar. Sabia que hiba a estar en el estudio
todo el dia y queria vestirme comoda. Ponte una camisa negra linda con unos pantalones de mahones
cortos, unas converse, un collar chevere, y gafas grandes
y estas lista para combtir un dia de trabajo largo.
Me levante esta mañana queriendo estar
comoda pero chic a la misma vez,
y creo que lo logre! Espero que esten teniendo una seman linda!
 
 
Love,
M
 
These photos were taken in Chelsea in Manhattan
by
 
 

15 comments:

  1. super look ; **

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love your shoes! I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Win a $50 Giftcard from Mont Affair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super nice ice blue converse!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the back detail on your top :) It's such a fun twist to a basic black top.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mint coloured converse!

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog! I adore it!
    follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? let me know in the comments... will be more than happy to follow you back!
    Have a great weekend!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos look so refreshing... I wish I had some of them on my wall. I'll see them every morning and feel really fresh within.
    LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW ME,I WILL DEFINITELY FOLLOW YOU BACK!
    Have a great day!

    Blow a Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm doing GIVEAWAY on my blog so join - HERE.

    btw. you have realy great blog, and you are so beautiful. ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your top!

    http://www.brightandsassy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great style, I love it!


    http://lavidadenicol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog!!

    HHope you check out mine and maybe we could follow each other? :D


    Kisses*

    www.dipikasyngai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments! ♥ Thank You